Dear Pastors and praying friends,
Far too often we take things for granted, it is so easy to receive all the blessings that God gives us without thanking him for them! Let me share some awesome things God has been doing this month:
- August 31st was the last Sunday for Matt and Julie Smith being with us at the church! They have been a huge help in every ministry since the beginning of this year. I am so excited about them moving to the next step God has for them: Deputation!
- With Matt and Julie leaving, Glen South and Sonya Tavangaran have stepped up and become very involved in the church. I am looking forward to seeing how God will use them.
- We have had more people get involved in Discipleship this month!
Another big praise for me was that Lauryn returned from her trip to South Africa! 2 months actually went by more quickly than I expected, but it was definitely a fantastic time of ministry for Lauryn and a time for the both of us to grow! As the fall approaches, I am looking forward to the many events we will have to increase our reach in the community and increase opportunities to share the Gospel. Here are a few things I would like to ask prayer for:
- Please pray for our very first missions conference Sept.28th-Oct.1st!
- Please pray for our youth ministry as we work to reach more teens for Christ.
- Please pray for those in our church to continue to grow and take part in the ministries of the church.
Thank you so much for your faithful support and prayers! I am thrilled about what God will be doing the rest of the year and all he is currently doing!
Here to serve,