Top

✪ We are in full force packing mode right now!  We just have 16 days until we move to London, and there is much to be done.

✪ A huge prayer need was meet this past week as we were able to find and secure a home to rent in London.  This will allow us to move in the same day we arrive and save a lot of time, hassle, and money.

✪ Travis and Teri Snode have been a huge help to us, especially over these last two months.  They have literally driven all over the city looking at houses for us and working out details for our move.  We are very blessed to have great friends already there!

✪ We enjoyed being with Open Door Baptist Church in Hickory, NC yesterday.  Crazy to think we have only two more churches to visit and deputation is done!

✪ This week will be a busy one: Tomorrow we have a missions conference that we will Skype into.  Wednesday and Thursday we will move out of our house.  Friday we drive to FL for a weekend of meetings.

✪ It was an exciting day yesterday to hear one of my best friends out of our home church announce that he and his family have given their lives to serve on the mission field.  Please pray for the King family as they will begin deputation soon.  Thankful to be out of a missionary sending church!

✪ We praise the Lord for a couple of new partnering churches in the last couple of weeks.  With just 16 days left until we leave, we are excited to say that we now have  95% of our needed support coming in, praise the Lord!  Please continue to pray for the remaining 5% to come in before we leave.

✪ As we wrap up these next couple of weeks Stateside, we are very humbled to think of the thousands we have met along the deputation trail that have made all of this possible.  We are so very thankful for your sacrificial giving, your many prayers, and your encouraging words.

Leave a Reply