Top

✪ Today I am traveling back home from Detroit, Michigan where I was with Pastor Brown and Parkview Baptist.  I had a great time and am thankful for the opportunity to preach and present our ministry.

✪ This past Wednesday we were in Greenville, SC with Pastor Carrigan at Freedom Baptist.

✪ Last week we had the opportunity to sit down with a man in our church that is from London.  It was neat to get his perspective on culture and ministry in his home country.

✪ Exactly ONE MONTH FROM TODAY we land and begin our ministry in London!

✪ In case you missed it last week, be sure to read our latest prayer letter.

✪ Travis Snode just completed a year long survey of the city that began months before he even arrived in London.  I encourage you to take a look and really see the great need for church planting and church rescue in and around London.  You can download it HERE.

✪ Last week my wife and I celebrated 9 years of marriage.  I am so thankful for such a godly wife that I get to serve the Lord alongside.

✪ We praise the Lord that with just 30 days until our departure, we have 93% of our support coming in!  Thank you for praying for that, and please continue to pray the remaining 7% comes in.

Leave a Reply