✪ Hard to believe this year is nearly over! We have so much to be thankful for over these last 12 months. God has been so good to us and has grown us more this year than ever before.
✪ Yesterday was a great day. In the morning we had the chance to report back to a church that has faithfully supported us through their Sunday school class since the beginning of deputation. In fact, we visited this church on the very first day of deputation! We are thankful for churches like Calvary Baptist and Pastor Wallace that have been behind us since the beginning.
✪ In the evening we were at Fellowship Baptist in East Ridge, TN. We are thankful that during the service they voted on the spot to partner with us. We praise the Lord that we now have 92% of our needed support coming in, and with less than 45 days until we leave, we are excited to see how God will provide the rest!
✪ Our youngest son, Liam, turned 2 years old yesterday. He brings a lot of laughs to our journey and we are thankful for the opportunity to raise another son for God’s glory.
✪ We had a fantastic time of Christmas. Very bittersweet as it will be the last one with all the family for a while.
✪ Tomorrow we leave out for the Our Generation Summit! If you are not going to be able to make it this year, be sure to watch online, it will be a great blessing to you I am sure.
✪ I wish I could share more details, but God provided this past week a HUGE need for us. I am constantly amazed at how and the timing in which He shows us just who is in control.
✪ Pray for us as for several things over the next few weeks:
- For the last 8% of our support to come in
- For the Lord to open doors in London and give us wisdom in where to begin to work
- For us to find the right home, in the right area, for the right price
- For those we will meet within the first few months that we would make an impact on their lives
- For our families as we say goodbye for several years
- For our children to adjust to life on the field quickly
- For us to be patient in all that we do
- For us to have the courage to step out by faith
- For the Snodes as they are continue to research and work towards the church plant. They have been a huge help to us.
✪ Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but we leave for London in 44 days!