Skip to content
- This seems to be our month of rescheduling
- All but two of our meetings this month rescheduled for another time
- Even still, we had some great drop ins
- Crystal’s surgery went well. She is recovering but each day is getting better.
- She hates having to stay down. I practically had to tie her down to keep her from doing too much
- I was amazed when a pastor who we have not met (only had scheduled a meeting with him) called on Thursday to ask how Crystal was!
- It is amazing how God encourages us
- We heard a great message on the second coming of Christ tonight!
- We are moving tomorrow
- Having taken care of our daughter this week has given me more appreciation for what my wife does
- As my pastor says, “It takes a special person to be a woman.”
- Do not be discouraged when no one notices or thanks you for your serving. God sees it and will reward it!
- I saw today that this year has had 30 mass killings in America… what a depraved world we live in
- That is actually the around the average since 2006
- Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus