Skip to content
- We have had several reschedules thanks to the snow and ice here
- We are thankful that we were not stuck out in it
- I typically like winter but this one, not so much
- It did remind me that there is a lot of winter gear we need to get for Harbin!
- Our co-laborers, after finalizing an adoption, have made it back to China
- Our schedule is nearly full; November and December together have more open services than the rest of the year combined!
- I can’t believe January is over already
- We were originally going to be in Louisiana this past Sunday but that changed on Thursday
- The cold we have experienced lately isn’t fun but then I check the weather in Harbin
- The low for Tuesday is -42
- With having all these meetings close to home, it has spoiled us.
- I don’t know if we will know what to do with ourselves back on longer road trips
- Almost two-thirds of February we have a church to be in!
- A missionary friend reminded me to not forget that every day on the road is that much closer to China
- I have found that filling up 85% of the year is easier than filling the last 15%
- Right now we have 4 open Sunday nights, 11 open Sunday mornings and 8 open Wednesdays
- I am excited to see what God does this year!