Dear Pastors and Praying Friends,
God has allow us to see some fruit in this month of April! As we continued to distribute literature and invitations God has allowed us to see an increasing average attendance! Allow me to share some praises from the month:
- On Easter Sunday we had 26 in attendance!
- A few families have started to attend more regularly
- We have begun preaching through the book of Genesis on Sunday and Wednesday nights having completed Philippians
It is amazing how fast this past month went by and the summer is already upon us! I am looking forward to God allowing us to see much growth in the church both spiritually and numerically. Our big May event is Friend Day, Lord willing we will see many visitors come for this event. I am also looking to see some new people get involved helping prepare for the event.
I would like to ask you to pray with me over a few things:
- Pray the families who are coming, that they would stick
- Pray for those who are beginning to come regularly to get involved in discipleship
- Pray as we prepare for Friend Day on the 18th
Thank you so much for your prayers and support, our God is powerful and able to do far more than I can imagine or ask for!