Dear Pastors and praying friends,
June has been another full month! God has really been blessing and I am looking forward to how He will continue to work in July. Let me share some exciting things that have been going on:
- June 9th-13th was spent at the Our Generation camp serving, preaching, teaching, and influencing young people for world evangelism! We had a fantastic time and 30 people signed the pledge to give their lives to world evangelism!
- On Friday evenings I have had the privilege of spending time with a few young men from the church teaching the Bible.
- Lauryn left on July 16th to take a missions trip in South Africa for 2 months! I sure am missing her, but very excited about all that she will be able to see and do during this time.
One of my primary goals in ministry is to disciple and training young men. I have been very grateful for the opportunity to spend time with some of the young men who have been coming to church. It is such a blessing to see people come and then get involved with all that is going on at the church. I am praying many more will come and do likewise! I also have somethings that I would like to ask you to pray for:
- Please pray for continued growth of our Sunday morning service.
- Please pray for our upcoming VBS July 21st-24th and the group coming to help from Concord Baptist Church.
- Please pray for the young men I have been working with and that more would join in.
Thank you so much for your faithful support and prayers. I am always aware of how incredibly blessed I am to have this opportunity to serve the Lord full time!
Here to serve,